(Excludes accommodation and travel costs)
(if registered and paid by 3 May 2022)
(if registered and paid after 3 May 2022)
INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FEE
- Attendance of all conference sessions for all days
- 2 x Tea breaks and lunch for all conference days
- Welcome Reception entrance
- Access to the virtual conference platform
- On demand viewing (on-line) until 1 August 2022
- Attendance of all conference sessions for all days on the virtual conference platform
- Access to all virtual conference networking sessions
- On demand viewing until 1 August 2022
Attendees from World Bank rated LMIC countries may apply for a travel grant or financial support. Information can be found here. Submission of an abstract which is accepted for inclusion in the oral or poster programme is compulsory.
|WORKSHOP 1:||WORKSHOP 2:||WORKSHOP 3:|
|In person attendance: R1,000||In person attendance: R1,000||Virtual attendance: R650|
|Virtual attendance: R650||No virtual attendance||No in person attendance|
|WORKSHOP 4:||WORKSHOP 5:||WORKSHOP 6:|
|Virtual attendance: R650||In person attendance: R1,500||In person attendance: R1,000|
|No in person attendance||Virtual attendance: R975||Virtual attendance: R650|
|EVENT||REGISTERED DELEGATE||ADDITIONAL TICKETS|
|Welcome Reception, Sunday 26 June 2022||Included in registration||R350 per ticket|
Thursday 30 June 2022
|R750 per ticket||R750 per ticket|
Wednesday, 29 June 2022 (afternoon)
All tours need a minimum of 4 bookings to run.
|TOUR||DESCRIPTION||PRICE PER PERSON|
|City and Table Mountain walking tour||Includes Table Mountain Aerial Cableway and a walking tour of Cape Town city centre||R1,250|
|Stellenbosch Winelands tour||Two wine tastings and a cellar tour. Explore Stellenbosch on foot (time permitting)||R1,250|
|Cape Point tour||Includes Cape Point and Boulders Penguin Colony||R1,250|
|Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and wine tasting||Includes entry into the gardens, wine tasting in Constantia, and a drive along Chapman’s Peak Drive.||R1,250|
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Access to and attendance at the conference will only be confirmed on receipt of payment.
- Payment is due prior to the start of the conference. In the event of there being a limited number of delegates, preference will be given to persons who have paid their registration in full.
- All early bird fees must be paid by the closing date of the early bird time period (by 3 May 2022). Failure to pay the early bird fee by such date will result in the attendee being liable for the full registration fees.
- An invoice with the conference bank details will be sent to you within 72 hours of receipt of your registration.
- Receipts will only be issued once proof of payment has been received, and once the payment has cleared and been identified in the conference bank account.
- Proof of payment is to be emailed or faxed to Charne Millett-Clay, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure that all payments make clear reference to the UCT project number 234241 and delegate being paid for, with their unique ID number. (234241 Surname ID). Failure to do so could result in your payment not being identified in the bank account and therefore not being receipted.
- All payments must be made payable to Scatterlings Finance T/A ISEC 2022 and referenced as above.
- Registrations are transferable to delegates who have not yet registered.
- Delegates attending from countries outside South Africa are requested to make payment in South African Rands (ZAR) and are responsible to cover the full bank charges. The full delegate registration fee amount invoiced must appear in the congress bank account. Should this not be the case, the delegate will need to pay the difference in cash on site before being allowed to participate in the conference.
- Online Registration will close on Thursday, 22 June 2021.
CANCELLATIONS AND TERMINATION OF REGISTRATIONS
- On completion of this application, you will be liable for the full amount of the registration fees subject to the cancellation conditions below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing by the Conference Secretariat. (email@example.com ).
- Cancellations received before 1 April 2022 will receive a full refund, less a R500 (US$35) administration fee. Unpaid registrations will be liable to pay the R500 (US$35) administration fee amount.
- Cancellation received between 2 April and 15 May 2022 will receive a 50% refund. Unpaid registrations will be liable to pay the value of the 50% cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after 15 May 2022, and unpaid registrations will be liable to pay the full amount whether they attend the conference or not.
- All refunds due will only be issued after the conference and are subject to the approval of the organising committee.
- Any registrations received after 15 May 2022 will not be entitled to any refund or credit, and such person will be liable for the full registration fee as per point (1) above.
- The organising committee reserves the right to decline a request for a refund.