ISEC 2022 has limited travel grants and financial assistance available for delegates who are unable to cover the cost of their participation in ISEC 2022.
Please find submission criteria below:
- Applicants must submit an abstract for either an oral or poster presentation.
- At least one abstract that has been submitted must be accepted for inclusion in either the oral or poster programme.
- Presentations can be in-person or virtual – please specify this on your application.
- All applicants are to supply a short motivation stipulating why they would benefit from receiving a travel grant / financial support.
- In addition, a letter from your line manager is to be supplied, confirming your field of study or research for 2022. This letter must be supplied in the first quarter to qualify.
- The extent of support being granted is at the discretion of the travel grant / financial support review committee, and is subject to the funds raised for this purpose.